Thursday, November 5, 2009

Talent Point 1


Talent Point 1
Originally uploaded by gemepriest
Anyone who has ever taken a character to maximum level knows how important getting the talent points allocated just right can make or break a play style.

At level 10 I had to finally decide on which path to go down and ended up deciding that if I wanted to continue surviving I would have to eventually get shadow form.

Once the tree was chosen I then had only 2 choices.

(1) Spirit Tap -- basically get a 33% chance after every kill to regenerate mana faster or (2) do 2% more shadow damage.

I finally decided that my first 3 points would go into Spirit Tap since mana has been harder to keep in my naked state and would be more beneficial while leveling than outputting a measly 2% more damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment